Most homeowners want a roofing system that is not too expensive and requires little maintenance. By choosing the right roofing material, you can reduce replacement costs and increase the lifespan of your roof up to 50 years. At Brincks Exteriors we can help you choose the best roofing option for your home. We use the latest, high-quality roofing material to enhance the value of your home as well as protect your investment for many years to come. We offer a variety of residential roofing types and styles to accommodate your roofing needs across Wisconsin.
Asphalt and Wood Shingles
Brincks Exteriors offers asphalt and wood shingles for residential homes. Asphalt shingles are the traditional roofing material in the United States. It is an inexpensive roofing option that is designed to protect roofs against wind and rain damage. They can be applied to sloped roofs, single family homes or small residential projects. They usually last up to 20 years, if they do not develop mold growth or mildew.
Why Asphalt Shingles?
- Available in a variety of textures, styles and thickness
- Can be treated for mold and mildew
- Easy installation process
- Economical and affordable
- Will not dry out
- Will not harden or weaken
- Lifespan: up to 20 years
Shake/wood shingles gives your home a well-designed appearance. It is a more expensive option than asphalt shingles, but with proper maintenance, it can last up to 50 years.
Why Wood Shingles?
- Easy installation and repair
- Light-weight, but durable
- Made to withstand adverse conditions
- Artistic and historical appearance
- Insulate attics
- Rust resistant
- Lifespan: up to 50 years
Metal roofing is another roofing option for residential home in the Wisconsin area. Years ago, only zinc, copper and lead were the most popular materials used. Today, steel roofing has grown in popularity, creating a trendy historical appearance to residential homes. They can mimic any type of material including wood shakes or shingles, so you don’t have to spend a fortune.
Why Metal Roofing?
- Environmentally friendly
- Made from 65% of recyclable material
- Cost effective
- Energy efficient
- Reflects and blocks heat
- Fire retardant
- Reduces heating and cooling bill
- Light weight material
- Can be applied over existing roofs
- Maintenance free
- Durable and sturdy
It might sound rare, but flat roofs for residential projects are prevalent on row homes and townhouses. They are designed to effectively eliminate leaks, making it a suitable roofing option for homeowners. They not only add beauty, they are extremely durable especially in high-precipitation areas. The benefits of flat roofing may outnumber other roofing types.
Why Flat Roofing?
- Cost effectiveness
- Able to install solar panels to the rooftop
- Provides a slight slope for water drainage
- Affordable installation, repair and replacement than other roofing options
- Provides roof accessibility