Whether you are constructing a new building or remodeling your existing building, choosing the right roofing system is a critical decision. At Brincks Exteriors, we can help you decide the best roofing option and coordinate the entire installation process to protect your investment for years to come.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Metal roofing is one of the most popular options for commercial projects because of its many advantages. If you are looking for an environmentally friendly material that is durable enough to protect your building in even the harshest of environments, metal roofing may be the best choice for you.
Why Metal Roofing For My Project?
- Lowers heating and cooling costs
- Durable, yet maintenance-free
- Constructed from recyclable material
- Provides a professional clean look that can be customized
- Non-combustable and fire resistant
- Built to withstand water, ice, snow, and hail
Commercial Flat Roofing
With the cost effectiveness of using less materials combined with the ease of installation, flat roofs can oftentimes be an ideal option for commercial projects. Flat roofs provide both a slight slope to ensure no precipitation accumulates, but also the stability needed to safely access the roof at anytime.
Why Flat Roofing For My Project?
- Provides extra space for solar panels, air conditioning units, etc.
- Cost effective
- Uses less material
- Strong, durable roofing option
- Slight slope that allows water to drain
- Lifespan: up to 20 years