What is the best roofing option for commercial roofing systems? Whether you are constructing a new building or remodeling your existing building, choosing the right roofing system could be a critical decision. At Brincks Exteriors, we can help you decide the best roofing option to protect your investment for years so you can avoid costly repairs and roof damage. We work hard to ensure that the roofing we install on your commercial structure will keep the building safe from moisture issues and other problems for several years to come. Our experts will thoroughly explain our commercial roofing products that fits your needs. Contact Brincks Exteriors right away for professional commercial roofing services in Wisconsin.
Commercial Metal Roofing
For promoting energy conservation and an eco-friendly environment, metal roofing is the best option. Metal roofing is one of the most popular roofing choice for commercial roofing projects.
Why Metal Roofing For My Project?
- Cost effective: Metal roofing lowers heating and cooling costs for business owners.
- Eco-friendly: Commercial metal roofing is durable, reliable and economical. It requires little maintenance, using recyclable metal. It reduces roof temperatures, making your businesses comfortable for employees and customers.
- Aesthetics: Metal roofs give your building a professional, clean look. They are available in a variety of colors, styles and designs.
- Fire retardant: Metal roofs are non-combustible, therefore they fire resistant. They are also impact and wind resistant.
- Little maintenance: Metal roofs are made to last a long time without becoming discolored, corrode or promote mold growth.
- High-performance: Metal roofing are built to withstand water, ice, snow and hail.
- Energy efficient: Metal roofs will insulate your building, reducing energy costs and outside noise.
When it comes to commercial roofing, metal roofs offers unlimited benefits. They are easy to repair and will increase the resale value of your business.
Commercial Flat Roofing
Flat roofs seem a lot easier to install and repair than other roofing options, but they can become a big problem if not installed by a professional. Because our contractors have the skills and expertise, we can successfully apply a flat roofing system to any building.
We give a slight slope your flat roof to allow water to run off of the roof. We also use a tar paper covering, an underlayment, to protect the roof against water damage. If you have leaks or a sagging flat roof, our team can assess your damages and help you repair your roof.
Why Flat Roofing For My Project?
- Provides space for solar panels
- Cost effective
- Uses less material
- Strong, durable roofing option
- Lifespan: up to 20 years
We use the latest equipment and materials to repair your commercial roofing issues in no time. Some of the products we use include: CertainTeed, ABC Supply Co, Tamko and GAF. These are the leading manufacturers in today’s roofing industry, so you’ll be getting high-quality materials for your roofing project.