TPO Roofing is among the fastest growing commercial flat roofing options in the industry, and at Brincks Exteriors, we provide and install the highest quality TPO single-ply roofing membranes on the market. We offer a variety of TPO Roofing Systems, all of which are cost-effective, energy-efficient, and long-lasting.
Types of TPO Roofing Systems
- UltraPly™ TPO: This is suitable for a variety of low-slope commercial roofing applications. It also offers design options with panels that are available in reflective white, tan or gray.
- Platinum TPO: This system is a thermoplastic roofing system that is backed up by a 30-year warranty. It is comprised of a durable thick scrim reinforced membrane.
- UltraPly TPO XR: This system combines the durability of a single-ply membrane with an external backing of 8 ounce, non-woven polyester. This offers an additional internal and external reinforcement and is puncture resistant. It is available in white, tan or gray. It provides a strong resistance to UV rays and rooftop chemicals
- UltraPly TPO SA with Secure Bond Technology: This is a fully adhered roof system application. It ensures uniform adhesion coverage across the entire membrane, creating the most powerful bond possible.
Why TPO Roofing Systems?
- Resistant to UV, ozone, and chemical exposure
- Can be reheated and cooled multiple times, if needed
- Heat-welded seams that resist cracks and leaks
- Tear and puncture resistant
- 100% recyclable