Rubber roofing is ideal for flat or low-pitch roofs, especially where shingles have not performed well. This type of roofing is popular for its versatility, as it is pliable yet durable, and can even be installed right on top of a pre-existing roof. Using the highest quality materials with a number of available rubber roofing systems, Brincks Exteriors can provide the perfect solution for your commercial roofing needs.
Rubber Roofing Systems
- Ballasted System: This system uses a substrate that is weighted down by ballasts or paving stones, ideal for any building that can handle the extra weight.
- Inverted System: A modified version of the Ballasted System, this system is ideal for high-traffic areas and severe weather.
- Fully Adhered System: This is a lightweight system that is suitable for contoured roofs, roofs with irregular shape and any roof with limited load bearing capacity.
- Reinforced Mechanically Attached System: This is a lightweight, non-penetrating mechanically attached system.
- Batten-In-Seam System: This is a lightweight system for roofs where the roof deck is suitable for mechanical attachment and where smaller panels are preferred.
- Mechanically Attached System: This system is installed in case of unusual roof configurations or roofs with a lot of penetrations and obstructions.
- Photovoltalc Roofing System: The Firestone RubberGard EPDM Roofing Systems can be combined with any type of photovoltaic system.
- Green Roofing System: This system uses lightweight and low maintenance vegetation and can be combined with a RubberGard EPDM Roofing System.
Why Rubber Roofing?
- Single-ply synthetic membrane is durable and pliable
- Can be installed on top of existing shingles
- Optional insulation layer can be added
- Waterproof membrane protects from leakage
- Reflects UV rays