The Best Roofing Team in Iowa: Brincks Exteriors
Brincks Exteriors offers repair and installation solutions for your roof, gutters, windows and siding issues in Iowa. By choosing Brincks, you get quality and experienced contractors whose goal is to make you 100% satisfied. If you need an estimate, we can thoroughly diagnose the situation and provide the best options. Our work is performed in a timely manner to quickly get your home or business back to normal.
Do you have cracking or missing shingles? Roofing problems in Iowa can be caused by aging or weather conditions, such as hail damage and high winds. However, many common roofing issues are caused by incorrect installation. It is important to inspect your roof at least twice a year and look for the following roofing problems:
- Sagging roof deck
- Water damage or leaks
- Trails and dark spots
- Light from the exterior showing through cracks or gaps from the roof
When choosing a professional roofing contractor, Brincks uses the latest roofing materials on the market to make sure your family stays safe and dry. Our leading manufacturers include GAF, TAMKO, CertainTeed, and ABC Supply Co. Maintaining your home or business starts with your roof. After all your roofing is designed to keep rain, cold and heat out of your home. Brincks Exteriors offers several types of roofing solutions. Our roofing types include:
- Flat Roofing: Flat roofing is generally used on commercial buildings, but it not uncommon to apply them on residential homes. They are becoming a popular alternative for many homes particularly in areas where tornadoes are prevalent. Flat roofing offers the following benefits:
- Lasts up to 10 to 20 years
- Easy to climb and inspect
- Ideal for placing solar panels
- Slope allows drainage, easy gutter maintenance, and roof repair
- Asphalt and Wood Shingles: Asphalt shingles are the most popular roofing option. It requires little maintenance, and comes in a variety of textures and colors.
Wood shingles are a little more expensive than asphalt shingles, but they add beauty to your home. With 20 years of life expectancy, wood shingles are rust resistant and durable. They will give your home a historic, rustic appearance.
- Metal Roofing: Need a roof that lasts up to 50 years? Try our metal roofing. This type of roofing option may seem heavy and awkward, but it is actually lightweight. They are built to be wind and fire resistant, keeping your home cooler.
To learn more about our roofing installations and repairs in Iowa, contact Brincks Exteriors today.
Window Installation and Repair in Carroll, Iowa and the Surrounding Area
If you're replacing your siding and roof, consider replacing your windows as well. Brincks Exteriors offers window installation, replacement and repair services for the residents in Carroll, Council Bluffs and the surrounding areas of Iowa. We use windows made by Andersen Windows, the leading manufacturer in quality windows. Our windows are designed to reduce outside noise, eliminate drafts, and match the style of your home. We offer window replacement for homes using single-panel glass and storm windows.
Deciding whether to replace or repair your window can sometimes be a difficult decision. Check for the following issues to determine if it's time to replace rather than repair:
- Cracked glass
- Water infiltration
- Rotting or cracking exterior trim
- Missing exterior shield
If you have any of these issues, then it's time for new windows. Contact Brincks today! We'll add style and comfort to your home in Iowa.
Siding Solutions for Council Bluffs, Iowa and the Surrounding Area
Siding is an expensive way to increase the curb value of your home as well as prevent outside elements from infiltrating your walls. Our siding options include cement fiber, vinyl, and wood shake siding.
- Cement Fiber: Cement fiber is made from recycled materials with a natural wood grain appearance. It requires little maintenance and lasts up to 50 years. You can choose many styles such as beveled siding, shingles, shakes or stucco panels.
- Vinyl Siding: Vinyl siding is an affordable siding option that comes in a variety of textures and colors. It requires no maintenance, scraping and painting. Unlike wood, vinyl siding will not split or rot.
- Wood Shake Siding: Do you like the rustic appearance on homes? Try wood shake siding! It lasts up to 60 years, covering up imperfections beneath the surface. It also makes your more energy efficient, providing insulation so you can lower your heating and cooling bills every month.
For all of your siding options in Iowa, contact Brincks today. Our skilled contractors will install new siding on new construction and older homes in Carroll and the surrounding areas.
Seamless Gutters for your Iowa Home or Business
Gutters play a major role in protecting your home from water intrusion. Without proper gutters, water can accumulate around your foundation and lead to settlement. That's why it's important to have the best gutters for your home or business. Brincks Exteriors offers seamless gutters. Unlike traditional gutters, our seamless gutters are crack resistant and prevent water from building up around your home.
There are two types of seamless gutters that we offer for the residents of Iowa - ACM and Rollex. ACM makes rain removal products that are durable, moisture resistant, and easy to install. Rollex provides durable, heavy duty aluminum to withstand ice, snow, wind, and debris. They will not dent, sag or bend. They are guaranteed to last for 20 years.
Brincks Exteriors have the professionals you can trust. We can assess your windows, gutters, siding and roofing to determine the best solution for you. We proudly serve the states of Iowa and Nebraska. Our Iowa cities include
Council Bluffs, Iowa City, Des Moines, Cedar Rapids, Carroll, and more. Our Nebraska service area includes Lincoln, Omaha, Blair, West Point, and the surrounding areas. Call us for a free estimate, so we can repair and install your home today!